Sunday, February 12, 2012

ill-gotten Oolong

I may have inadvertently stolen hot tea from a chinese food restaurant this week and I can't get it out of my head.  The man in front of me in line asked for hot tea and they said yeah yeah no charge, help yourself.  While I was waiting for my food I thought that sounded like a good idea so I got some too.  They didn't say a word to me and I sat there with it for a good 10 minutes with it while my food cooked.  I went to get my food then went back to my table to pick up my keys, wallet, and tea and as I was walking out they started yelling TEA, TEA, TEA, TEA, TEA, TEA ... at me.  I turned around and looked at them, even stopped to throw the tea bag in the trash and left.  The more I think about it I think the man in line in front of me might have worked there.  This place has the best egg rolls in town and the best deal on crab rangoon and now I am afraid to go back without a disguise on in case they have my picture up on the wall or good memories.  Seriously, I will probably send a friend in to pick up the food for a good long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment